Wireless Network Engineering
– Assisting a broad range of companies and government departments across all markets with the planning, architecture, engineering, implementation and operation of their 802.11a, b/g, n, ac, 802.16, 802.20 and Bluetooth wireless systems.
iPaths’ team of highly skilled engineers can design and implement a system to meet your service area, throughput, and security requirements.
Working with the client, iPath can create the project deliverables, set milestones and ensure that scheduled deadlines are met.
iPath can select and manage vendors, provide purchase guidance, provide budget advise and ensure the seamless integration of the WLAN system with existing networks.
The design and implementation of each WLAN system has been broken down into four discrete phases:
- Phase 1 - Detailed Design
- Phase 2 - Infrastructure Deployment
- Phase 3 - Equipment Staging/System Commissioning
- Phase 4 - System Testing, Optimisation & Handover